South Indian Bank PO Clerk 2016 Important General Knowledge Questions
Friends, please practice these questions to gain confidence for the upcoming South Indian Bank PO Clerk Exam 2016
(Q.1) Headquarters of South Indian Bank is located in:
- Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Thrissur, Kerala
(Q.2) What was the theme for the year 2017 of ‘National Voters’ Day’ celebrated on 25th January?
- “Empowering Young & Future Voters”
- ‘Inclusive and Qualitative Participation’
- ‘Using Technology for Creating Awareness about Voters Rights’
- ‘Encouraging Senior Voters’ Through Community Involvement’
(Q.3) Who among the following has never been the Governor of Reserve Bank of India (RBI)?
- Bimal Jalan
- Manmohan Singh
- P Chidambaram
- D Subbaroa
(Q.4) World Economic Forum’s (WEF)’s annual meeting was held in January 2017 in:
- New York, US
- London, UK
- Paris, France
- Davos, Switzerland
(Q.5) In context of Indian Banking industry what does abbreviation ‘BCSBI’ stand for?
- Banking Codes and Standards Board of India
- Banking Control and Standards Board of India
- Banking Codes and Systems Board of India
- Banking Control and Systems Board of India
(Q.6) Which book has been released by Supreme Court of India to introduce the complexities of the Indian Judiciary to common public in a simple and non-technical manner?
- Courts of India – Chronology
- Courts of India – Past to Present
- Indian Judiciary – Simplified
- The Evolution of Indian Judiciary
(Q.7) Who is the current CEO of South Indian Bank?
- L P Menon
- J T Nair
- V G Mathew
- T K Varghese
(Q.8) Who among the following has bagged Best Actor (Female) award at 62nd Filmfare Awards 2017?
- Anushka Sharma for Sultan
- Sonam Kapoor for Neerja
- Taapsee Pannu for Pink
- Alia Bhatt for Udta Punjab
(Q.9) Which among the following entities has started operations as Small Finance Bank?
- Utkarsh Small Finance Bank
- Capital Small Finance Bank
- Equitas Small Finance Bank
- All of the above
(Q.10) Human Development Report (HDI) is annually published by:
(Q.11) Panic situation when deposit holders start withdrawing cash from the bank is referred to as:
- Bank Intervention
- Bank Capitalisation
- Bank Run
- Bank Boom
(Q.12) Brabourne stadium is located in which city of India?
- Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Cuttack, Odisha
- Kolkata, West Bengal
- Mumbai, Maharashtra
(Q.13) What is motto/tagline of South Indian Bank?
- The Changing Face of Prosperity
- Lets Make Money Simple
- Your Family Bank. Across India
- Experience Next Generation Banking
(Q.14) Which among the following pairs of Country – Currency is CORRECT?
- Bangladesh – Bangladeshi Rupiah
- Austria – Euro
- Argentina – Argentine Real
- Cuba – Cuban Franc
(Q.15) Statutory Liquidity Ratio (SLR) has been ________ % since 1st January 2017?
All The Best