SIDBI Recruitment 2016 Assistant Manager
SIDBI is the Principal Financial Institution set up under an Act of Parliament for promotion, financing and development of MSME sector in India and has recently celebrated Silver Jubilee year of its existence. The Bank’s Mission is to ‘To facilitate and strengthen credit flow to MSMEs and address both financial and developmental gaps in the MSME eco-system’. The Bank is working with the Vision ‘To emerge as a single window for meeting the financial and developmental needs of the MSME sector to make it strong, vibrant and globally competitive, to position SIDBI Brand as the preferred customer friendly institution and for enhancement of shareholders wealth and highest corporate values through modern technology platform’.
Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ – General Stream
No. of Vacancies:
Anywhere at the discretion of SIDBI
Age (as on 21st December 2015)
- Not below 21 years and not exceeding 28 years. (Candidates born not earlier than 22.12.1987 and not later than 21.12.1994 [both days Including] are only eligible to apply)
- Refer official notification for Relaxation in upper age limit for specified categories
Educational Qualification (as on 11th January 2016)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate in any stream, in either of the two qualifications, from a recognized institute / University.
- Preference would be given to candidates possessing professional qualifications like CA, CS,
ICWA, CFA, MBA, Engineering, and Diploma in Banking from a recognized Institute.
- Proficiency in computers is preferable.
- 17100 – 1000 (11) – 28100 – EB – 1000 (4) – 32100 – 1100 (1) – 33200 (17 years) and other admissible allowances as per rules.
- Total emoluments at the minimum of the scale will be approximately Rs 36000/- per month
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in the on-line Examination followed by a personal
interview of short listed candidates and subsequent Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination.
Pattern of Online Exam:
- All tests, except test of English Language and Descriptive Paper will be provided in English and Hindi. Test of English Language and Descriptive Paper will be only in English.
- All the objective questions will have multiple choices. Out of the five answers to a question only one will be the correct answer. The Candidate will have to select the most appropriate answer and ‘mouse click’ that alternative which you feel is appropriate/ correct. The alternative/ option that the candidate has clicked on will be treated as his/her answer to that question.
- There will be penalty for wrong answers marked by the candidates. For every wrong answer marked by a candidate, 1/4 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
- The total marks of the examination will be 250 which include 50 marks of the English Descriptive Section. Candidates will be shortlisted for Interview on the basis of marks scored in objective and descriptive section taken together against full marks of 250. Descriptive Test will only be evaluated for those candidates who qualify in the Objective type of tests (on total and individual sections of objective tests) and are placed adequately high as per total marks in the objective test.
Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Non-refundable):
|Category of Candidate||Application Fee||Intimation Charges||Total Charges|
|SC/ST/PwD||Nil||50/- (Rupees fifty only)||50/- (Rupees fifty only)|
|Others (including OBC and General)||450/- (Rupees four hundred fifty only)||50/- (Rupees fifty only)||500/- (Rupees five hundred only)|
How to Apply:
- For details pertaining to online application procedure, CLICK HERE
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) pertaining to online registration process, CLICK HERE
- To Apply Online, CLICK HERE
|Opening of online registration gateway/payment of fees||December 21, 2015|
|Closing of online registration gateway/payment of fees||January 11, 2016|
Before applying for this position, aspiring candidates are advised to go through every detail mentioned in the Official Notification, and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria and accept all general conditions applicable to this post. Besides, candidates are advised to regularly check SIDBI’s website www.sidbi.in for latest updates on selection process.
All the Best