SBI PO Mains 2016 Important Computer Aptitude Questions
Friends, please practice these questions to gain confidence for the upcoming SBI PO Mains 2016 exam
(Q.1) In Computing, a network security system that monitors and controls the incoming and outgoing network traffic based on predetermined security rules, is referred to as:
(Q.2) SMTP is an Internet standard for electronic mail (email) transmission. What does abbreviation SMTP stand for?
- Simple Mail Transfer Protocol
- Standard Mail Transfer Protocol
- Simple Mail Technology Procedure
- Standard Mail Technology Procedure
(Q.3) In context of software program, what is source code?
- the original directory from where the software is downloaded
- detailed instruction manual by the company which created the software
- the human readable version of software programme
- the flow chart of information which provides logical blocks required to build the software
(Q.4) Which company has developed ‘Android’ mobile Operating System (OS)?
(Q.5) Computer speed is measured in:
- Split Seconds
- Micro Seconds
(Q.6) Which among the following is an input device?
(Q.7) Characters that are at the end of file name which help to determine the type of file are referred to as:
- File Domain
- File Category
- File Extension
- File Group
(Q.8) The process of making the illusion of motion and change by means of the rapid display of a sequence of static images that minimally differ from each other is called:
(Q.9) Binary system of counting uses only two number. Which are they?
- 0 & 1
- 1 & 2
- 3 & 5
- 0 & 9
(Q.10) Which coloured underline indicates a potential spelling mistake in Word Document?
All The Best