SBI PO 2015 Notification
State Bank of India’s (SBI’s) eagerly awaited notification for recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO) for the year 2015-16 has been released. Highlights of the notification are as under:
Post name: Probationary Officers (PO)
Posting Location: Anywhere in India
PAY: The starting basic pay is Rs.16,900/-(with 4 increments) in the scale of Rs. 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale I. The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A & C.C.A as per rules in force from time to time.
- Academic Qualification: Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 01.09.2015.
- Age: Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2015 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1985 and not later than 01.04.1994 (both days inclusive). Upper Age limit relaxation is available for candidates from specific categories as mentioned in the official notification.
No. of attempts
|Category||No. of Attempts|
The number of chances will be counted from the examination held on 18.04.2010
The selection procedure will now constitute three phases:
Phase I: Preliminary Examination
Phase II: Mains Examination
Phase III: Group Discussion and Interview
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only)
- General and Other: Rs. 600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
How to Apply
- To Apply online: click here
- Guidelines pertaining to online application: click here
- Frequently Asked Questions pertaining to online application: click here
Last date for online registration and payment of fee: 02.05.2015 (extended upto 07.05.2015)
Date of Exam: Preliminary Examination will be conducted tentatively in June 2015.
Before applying for this examination, aspiring candidates are advised to go through every detail mentioned in the Official Notification, and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Besides, candidates are advised to regularly check Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in for details and updates.