RBI Grade B Officer Previous Years Papers 2014
Friends, hereby we are providing questions asked in General Awareness Section of RBI Grade B Officers exam 2014 (Phase-I). These questions have been shared b y readers on various forums and Facebook pages of popular education websites. The questions are a collection from EBI Grade B Officers exam conducted in various shifts in August 2014.
The objective for providing these questions is to help the aspiring candidates to gauge the depth and coverage that is required to prepare General Awareness section for RBI Grade B Officer, Phase – I exam. In 2014 exam total 80 objective types multiple choice questions were asked under General Awareness section.
Note: As these questions are based on memory, it is not possible to provide options for these questions. Questions asked can be placed under following broad categories:
Questions related to Banking/Economy/Financial Awareness
- SBI has how many associates?
- Question on Banking ombudsmen
- Maximum limit of loan offered by Bhartiya Mahila Bank?
- Question on negotiable instrument?
- Functions of commercial bank?
- Who among the following is market regulator?
- Meaning of FDI?
- What tools Rbi uses to control inflation? — implications of Monetary policy rates
- Question on RTGS?
- Question on NEFT?
- Causes of inflation?
- Functions of commodity exchange?
- Question on credit card – relation between banker and client
- Question on housing loan provisions in Union Budget?
- Value of basis point?
- Question on Tangible asset?
- Which is a scheduled commercial bank?
- Entities that come in purview of RBI?
- Functions of SEBI?
- Question on SLR?
- Question on RBI’s measure to reduce liquidity?
- Question related to FEMA
- How much in current Forex reserves?
- Rupee appreciation and depreciation impact – concept?
- Padmanabhan committee subject matter?
- FBI limit in private banks?
- Question on overdraft facility provided y RBI to Govt?
- Question on RBI norms while issuing new currency?
- Question on cheque truncation system?
- Mortgage items?
- Intangible assets?
- Question on export import norms
- Winner of Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize 2013?
- Winner of Dada Saheb Phalke Award 2013?
- Venue of FIFA 2014 final match?
- Name the newly formed district of Maharashtra?
- Which was the first country visited by Narendra Modi after becoming PM?
- Name the cyclone that recently brought heavy rains in Mumbai?
- Book ‘Lowland’ by Jhumpa Lahiri?
- Which bank helped in Uttarakahnd disaster recovery
- Detective in Movie Bobby Jasoos?
- Budget for bullet train
- Agreement between Anil Ambani led company with SBI?
- Which Indian airline has contract with Air Asia
- Reports – Most Expensive city to live?
- Question related to MH370 plane
Current Who’s Who
- Current Finance Minister?
- Maximum number of Cabinet Ministers hails from which state?
- Cabinet Minister oldest in age?
- ENT surgeon in Cabinet ministers?
- Cabinet minister who was defeated in Lok Sabha elections?
- CM of Telangana
- Current President of World Bank?
- Current Attorney General of India?
- Ajit Kumar Doval – head of which organisation?
- President of IMF?
- CEO of Apple?
- New Finance secretary?
- Chancellor of Germany?
General Knowledge Static Questions
- Which country does not have rupee as its currency?
- Countries and Currencies – matching?
- Monuments of Delhi?
- Birth Place of Gautam Buddha?
- First Nobel Prize winner from Asia?
- Vinoba Bhave, J P Narayan, Varghese Kurien received which award?
- Main function of IMF?
- Greenback is the nickname of which currency?
- World’s first paper was printed in which country?
- World Father’s Day – which date?
- Pancham Da is the nickname of?
- Who among the following is not an economist?
- Question on UNESCO heritage site?
- Number of women in lok Sabha
- Which organisation is not a part of world bank
- Functions of WTO?
- Actor in Mr. Bean serial?
- Question on Alfonso Mango?
- Largest power plant of India?
- World Women’s Day on which date?
- Abbreviation – SAARC?
We hope you found this post useful
All the Best