RBI Grade B Officer 2016 Important General Knowledge Questions
Friends, please practice these questions to gain confidence for the upcoming RBI Grade B Officer 2016 exam
(Q.1) Hundred Rupee currency note in India, bears the signature of:
- President of India
- Governor of Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
- Finance Minister
- Cabinet Finance Secretary
(Q.2) What is the currency of Kazakhstan?
(Q.3) Which among the following public sector banks does NOT have its headquarters in Karnataka?
- Corporation Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Canara Bank
(Q.4) ‘International Literacy Day’ is observed on which date every year?
- 5th September
- 6th September
- 7th September
- 8th September
(Q.5) In context of Indian capital markets, what does abbreviation ‘IPO’ stand for?
- Initial Public Offer
- Initial Profit Offer
- Initial Public Opportunity
- Initial Profit Opportunity
(Q.6) Which among the following pairs of County-Capital is INCORRECT?
- Portugal – Rome
- Belgium – Brussels
- Poland – Warsaw
- Greece – Athens
(Q.7) Which among the following is the nearest definition of ‘financial inclusion’?
- delivery offinancial services at affordable costs to sections of disadvantaged and low-income segments of society
- providing housing and education at affordable costs to sections of disadvantaged and low-income segments of society
- providing basic nutritional food at affordable costs to sections of disadvantaged and low-income segments of society
- All of the above
(Q.8) Tehri Dam, which is the tallest dam in India is built on which river?
- River Mahanadi
- River Bhagirathi
- River Alaknanda
- River Nandakini
(Q.9) National Housing Bank (NHB), a wholly owned subsidiary of Reserve Bank of India (RBI), has its headquarters at:
- New Delhi
(Q.10) Process by which the monetary authority of a country controls the supply of money, often targeting an inflation rate or interest rate to ensure price stability and general trust in the currency is referred to as:
- Open Market Operations
- Annual Budget
- Convertibility Policy
- Monetary Policy
All The Best