RBI Grade B Officer 2015 Important Banking Awareness Questions
Friends, please solve and practice these questions to gain confidence for the upcoming RBI Grade B Officers Exam 2015
(Q.1) Who was the first Indian Governor of RBI?
- Benegal Rama Rau
- C D Deshmukh
- L K Jha
- B N Adarkar
(Q.2) Which institution provides export credit insurance facilities to exporters and banks in India?
(Q.3) Which country has largest Forex reserves in the world?
- United States
(Q.4) Which among the following is NOT a function of RBI?
- Issuing of Currency Notes
- Managing India’s FOREX reserves
- Formulating India’s Monetary Policy
- Regulating Indian Capital Markets
(Q.5) What is plastic money?
- Currency Notes made up of plastic material
- Money in form of Shares
- Credit Cards, Debit Cards
- Traveller’s Cheque
(Q.6) What does abbreviation IFSC stand for?
- Indian Financial Surveillance and Control
- Indian Financial System Code
- International Financial System Code
- International Financial Surveillance and Control
(Q.7) Cheque Truncation System (CTS) or Image-based Clearing System (ICS), in India, is a project undertaken by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) in which year?
(Q.8) When can one file a complaint before Banking Ombudsman?
- If the reply is not received from the bank within a period of one month after the bank concerned has received one s representation
- The bank rejects the complaint
- If the complainant is not satisfied with the reply given by the bank
- All of the above
(Q.9) As per the prevailing rule, a cheque becomes stale after how many months?
- 1 month
- 3 months
- 4 months
- 6 months
(Q.10) A centralized database with online connectivity to branches via internet is called:
- Core banking
- Wireless Banking
(Q.11) What was the subject matter dealt by Usha Thorat Committee?
- Capital Account Convertibility
- Direct Taxation Laws
- Financial Inclusion
- Technology Issues in Banking Industry
(Q.12) Which among the following fact about MICR code is CORRECT?
- First three digits represent City code
- Second three digits represent Bank code
- Last three digits represent Bank Branch code
- All of the above
(Q.13) Among the monetary policy components of RBI, which one is NOT an independent rate?
- Repo Rate
- Reverse Repo Rate
(Q.14) Where is the Headquarter of Bank for International Settlements (BIS)?
- Basel, Switzerland
- New York, United States
- Berlin, Germany
- London, United Kingdom
(Q.15) A term loan becomes an NPA wherein the interest and /or instalment of principal remain overdue for a period of more than _____ days
- 30 days
- 60 days
- 90 days
- 120 days
All The Best