NABARD Development Assistant 2016 Important General Knowledge Questions
Friends, please practice these questions to gain confidence for the upcoming NABARD Development Assistant Exam 2016
(Q.1) Which among the following fact/s about National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) is/are CORRECT?
- NABARD was established on the recommendations of Shivaraman Committee on 12th July 1982
- NABARD is active in developingfinancial inclusion policy and is a member of the Alliance for Financial Inclusion
- NABARD regulates the cooperative banks and the Regional Rural Banks (RRB)s in India
- All of the above
(Q.2) Which among the following pairs of Important Day and Date is INCORRECT?
- World Tourism Day – 29th September
- International Yoga Day – 21st June
- World Cancer Day – 4th February
- World Wildlife Day – 3rd March
(Q.3) ‘World Economic Outlook’ is a biannual survey published by:
- World Economic Forum (WEF)
- World Bank
- International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- Asian Development Bank (ADB)
(Q.4) In context of financial markets, what does abbreviation ‘ETF’ stand for?
- Estimated Traded Fund
- Economic Traded Fund
- Earnings Traded Fund
- Exchange Traded Fund
(Q.5) Veer Savarkar International Airport is located in which city?
- Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Pune, Maharashtra
- Nagpur, Maharashtra
- Kavaratti, Lakshadweep
(Q.6) Which among the following country is the largest producer of Jute in the world?
(Q.7) Monsanto is a multinational agrochemical and agricultural biotechnology company from:
- United States of America (USA)
(Q.8) Vinesh Phogat is associated with which sport?
(Q.9) Which among the following pairs of Country and Capital in CORRECT?
- Norway – Oslo
- Austria – Belgrade
- Belgium – Berlin
- Greece – Rome
(Q.10) Who is the current Chairperson of NABARD?
- Harsh Kumar Bhanwala
- Ahok Kumar Phadnis
- Zakeer Ali Haidari
- Vikas Kumar Saxena
All The Best