LIC AAO Previous Years Papers
Hereby we provide you General Knowledge and Current Affairs Questions asked in LIC AAO Exam 2015. The exam was held in various shifts in the month of March 2015. We have consolidated questions from different shifts on different dates. The General Knowledge and Current Affairs questions asked in LIC AAO 2015 can be placed under following broad categories:
General Knowledge – Static:
- National Youth Day is celebrated to Honour?
- National Health Day celebrated on which date?
- World Wildlife Day observed on which date?
- Capital of Jordan?
- Capital of Iraq?
- Capital of Spain?
- Currency of Poland?
- Currency of Ireland?
- Currency of Denmark?
- Headquarters of NATO?
- Tarapur Atomic Plant is located in which state?
- Dibang hydropower project is located in which state?
- Gangaur festival is celebrated in which state?
- Pattachitra style of painting is from which state?
- Bihu is a traditional dance of which state?
- Newspaper started by Madan Moha Malaviya?
- Indian states having highest sex ration as per Census 2011?
- Current Cabinet Minister of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises?
- J P Nadda holds which portfolio in Union Cabinet?
- First batsman to score double century in ICC World Cup 2015?
- Latest member country to join EURO?
- Venue of FIFA under 17 world cup 2017?
- Venue of T20 World cup 2016?
- India’s first highspeed rural broadband district?
- Obituary – Govind Pansare who died recently was a noted?
- Shikha Tandon is associated with which sport?
- Social Media Person of the Year 2014
- Which tax was abolished in Union Budget 2015-16?
- Who is the Vice- Chairman of NITI Aayog?
- India’s first Mangrove zoo location?
- UN Ebola rescue Headquarters has been set up in which country?
- Author of the book ‘India Shastra’?
- Author of the book ‘Odyssey of My Life’?
- Question on Economic Survey?
- Theme of National Science Day 2015
From above listed questions it can be inferred that difficulty level of questions was Easy to Moderate. Moreover these questions will also help the aspiring candidates to focus upon important topics of GK and Current Affairs for LIC AAO exam 2016.
Disclaimer: Please note that questions listed above based on memory and were shared with us by our readers who appeared for this this exam. The same has not been verified by Entrancegeek’s editorial team. Thus owners of www.entrancegeek.com should not be held responsible for any consequences arising from using the above listed information