LIC AAO 2016 Important General Knowledge Questions
Friends, please practice these questions to gain confidence for the upcoming LIC AAO 2016 exam
(Q.1) In context of Indian insurance industry, what does abbreviation IRDAI stand for?
- Insurance Research and Development Authority of India
- Indian Research and Development Authority for Insurance
- Insurance Regulatory and Development Agency of India
- Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India
(Q.2) On which date is ‘Pravasi Bhartiya Divas’ celebrated in India every year?
- 9th January
- 10th January
- 11th January
- 12th January
(Q.3) ‘Jallikattu’, a bull taming festival is played in which Indian State?
- Tamil Nadu
- Andhra Pradesh
(Q.4) Parliament of Japan is popularly referred to as:
(Q.5) Which is the least populous state of India as per Census 2011?
- Himachal Pradesh
(Q.6) What is the capital of Switzerland?
(Q.7) Who is the author of the book ‘Indomitable Spirit’?
- APJ Abdul Kalam
- Jawaharlal Nehru
- Vikram Sarabhai
- C V Raman
(Q.8) ‘Renminbi’ is the official currency of which country?
- South Africa
(Q.9) Which is the ‘National Aquatic Animal of India’?
- Tiger Shark
- Olive Ridley Turtle
- River Dolphin
(Q.10) Shri Kalraj Mishra holds which portfolio in current Union Cabinet?
- Law & Justice
- Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
- Civil Aviation
- Social Justice and Empowerment
All The Best