Karnataka Bank Clerk 2017 Important General Knowledge Questions
Friends, please practice these questions to gain confidence for the upcoming Karnataka Bank Clerk 2017 Exam:
(Q.1) Headquarters of Karnataka Bank is located in:
(Q.2) What was the 2016 theme for ‘International Anti-Corruption Day’, observed on 9th December?
- ‘United Against Corruption for Development, Peace and Security’
- ‘Creating a Corruption-Free World’
- ‘Promoting Intolerance Towards Corruption’
- ‘Attacking the Roots of Corruption’
(Q.3) Net bank credit plus investments made by banks in non-SLR bonds held in the held-to-maturity category or credit equivalent amount of off-balance-sheet exposure, whichever is higher – is referred to as:
- Compounded Net Bank Credit
- Discounted Net Bank Credit
- Adjusted Net Bank Credit
- Aggregated Net Bank Credit
(Q.4) Which among the following pairs of Country-Currency is INCORRECT?
- Albania – Lek
- Bahrain – Bahraini Dinar
- Cambodia – Riel
- Denmark – Euro
(Q.5) What does letter ‘S’ stand for in abbreviation ‘RTGS’?
(Q.6) Which among the following is nicknamed as the ‘Marvellous City’ and has officially entered the UN’s list of world heritage sites in recognition of its soaring granite cliffs, urban rainforest and beaches?
- Sydney, Australia
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Kochi, India
- Bangkok, Thailand
(Q.7) Who is the Current CEO of Karnataka Bank?
- Arun Shrivastava
- K Ventakaraman
- Polali Jayarama Bhat
- Kishore Kumar Sansi
(Q.8) ‘Thal Favang Kut’ is a post-harvest festival celebrated in which north-eastern state of India?
(Q.9) Know Your Customer (KYC) guidelines followed by the banks in India have been framed on the recommendation of:
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
- Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
- Union Finance Ministry
- Indian Banks’ Association
(Q.10) Indian Government has signed a massive 48 million dollars credit agreement with ______________ for the ‘Nagaland Health Project,’ which aims to improve health services across the state
- International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- World Bank
- Asian Development Bank (ADB)
- New Development Bank (NDB)
(Q.11) When a Bank returns a Cheque unpaid, it is called:
- Crossing of the cheque
- Cancelling of the cheque
- Dishonor of the cheque
- Post-dating of the cheque
(Q.12) Recently PM Modi inaugurated India’s first ever International Stock Exchange called India INX in:
- Pune, Maharashtra
- Madurai, Tamil Nadu
- Kolkata, West Bengal
- Gandhinagar, Gujarat
(Q.13) Which of the following statement about Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Deposit Scheme, 2016 is CORRECT?
- It came into force from the 17th December, 2016 and shall be valid till 31st March, 2017
- Under this Scheme, only income represented in the form of cash or deposit in an account maintained with specified entity can be declared
- This Scheme is not available for declaration of an income which is represented in the form of assets like jewellery, stock or immovable property
- All of the above
(Q.14) Jhumpa Lahiri is a famous:
- Fashion Designer
(Q.15) What is the motto/slogan/tagline of Karnataka Bank?
- A Faithful & Friendly Financial Partner
- Trusted Family Bank
- Your Family Bank. Across India
- A Fiend You Can Bank On
All The Best