IDBI Bank Recruitment of Executives
IDBI Bank Ltd. invites applications from the eligible and suitable applicants for the post of Executive to be filled on contract basis at its different Branches and Offices.
About IDBI Bank
IDBI Bank is the youngest, new generation, public sector universal bank that rides on a cutting edge core banking Information Technology platform. The Bank offers personalized banking and financial solutions to its clients in the retail and corporate banking arena through its large network of Branches and ATMs, spread across length and breadth of India.
Post title: Executive
No. of Vacancies: 500 (SC -75, ST – 37, OBC – 135, VI – 7, OH – 8)
Posting Location: Any branch or offices of the Bank OR any departments OR business units of the Bank’s subsidiaries and associate institutions.
Nature of Appointment: Contractual
The contract would be initially for a period of 1 year and this may be reviewed for extension on year-to-year basis for a further period of 2 years, subject to satisfactory performance and availability of vacancies. On successful completion of a period of 3 years of contractual service, such appointees may become eligible for appointment as Assistant Manager (Grade ‘A’) in the Bank through a selection process that would be conducted by the Bank.
- 17,000 per month in the first year.
- 18,500 per month in the second year and
- 20,000 per month in the third year of service.
- Age (as on April 1, 2015): Minimum: 20 Years Maximum 25 years i.e. the applicant must have been born not earlier than April 02, 1990 and not later than April 01,1995 (both dates inclusive). Upper Age limit relaxation is available for candidates from specific categories as mentioned in the official notification.
- Academic Qualification: Those who are in the final year of their Graduation / Semester may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the Graduation examination on or before 22.05.2015.
- Applicants are expected to have proficiency in Computers.
Selection process: Through Online Test followed by personal interview of the applicants, who have qualified in the online test.
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 100/-
- General and Others: Rs. 600/-
How to Apply
- How to Apply: click here
- Frequently Asked Questions pertaining to online application: click here
- To Apply online, click here
Last date for online registration and payment of fee: 22.05.2015
Tentative Date of Online Test: 11.07.2015
Before applying for this examination, aspiring candidates are advised to go through every detail mentioned in the Official Notification, and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Besides, candidates are advised to regularly check Bank’s website www.idbi.com for details and updates.
All the Best !
For IBPS Exams Calendar 2015-16, CLICK HERE
– Team Entrancegeek