IBPS RRB 2016 Important General Knowledge Questions
Friends, please practice these questions to gain confidence for the upcoming IBPS RRB Exam 2016
(Q.1) Which among the following facts about Regional Rural Banks (RRB) is/are CORRECT?
- RRBs were set up on the recommendations of The M. Narasimham Working Group
- The objective behind setting up RRBs was to provide sufficient banking and credit facility for agriculture and other rural sectors and thereby include rural areas into economic mainstream
- The area of operation of RRBs is limited to the area as notified by Government of India covering one or more districts in the State
- All of the above
(Q.2) What does letter ‘S’ stand for in abbreviation ‘SEBI’?
(Q.3) Which among the following pairs of Important Day and Date is INCORRECT?
- International Women’s Day – 8th March
- World Malaria Day – 25th April
- World Press Freedom Day – 30th May
- World Environment Day – 5th June
(Q.4) ‘Global Competitiveness Index’ is a yearly report published by:
- World Bank
- International Monetary Fund
- World Trade Organisation
- World Economic Forum
(Q.5) Prathama Bank is the first Regional Rural Bank (RRB) of India. Headquarters of Prathama Bank is located at:
- Udipi, Karnataka
- Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh
- Rajkot, Gujarat
- Kota, Rajasthan
(Q.6) Barabati Stadium is located in which city of India?
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh
- Kolkata, West Bengal
- Cuttack, Odisha
- Guwahati, Assam
(Q.7) Rural Infrastructure Development Fund (RIDF) is administered by which entity?
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
(Q.8) Dipika Pallikal is associated with which sport?
(Q.9) Which among the following pairs of Country and Capital is CORRECT?
- Israel – Shekel
- Bangladesh – Rupiah
- UAE – Riyal
- Qatar – Dirham
(Q.10) Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank is the largest RRB in India in terms of customer base, staff strength and branch network. It is sponsored by:
- Syndicate Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Corporation Bank
- State Bank of India
All The Best