IBPS Clerk Mains 2016 Important General Knowledge Questions
Friends, please practice these questions to gain confidence for the upcoming IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2016.
(Q.1) Which among the following pairs of Bank –Headquarters is CORRECT?
- State Bank of India – New Delhi
- Punjab National Bank – Amritsar
- United Bank of India – Kolkata
- Indian Bank – Mumbai
(Q.2) ‘International Day of Peace’ is observed on which date every year?
- 21st September
- 22nd September
- 23rd September
- 24th September
(Q.3) In context of Indian Tax system, what does abbreviation ‘GAAR’ stand for?
- General Adaptive Accreditation Rule
- Gross Anti-Avoidance Regulation
- General Anti-Avoidance Rule
- Gross Adaptive Accreditation Regulation
(Q.4) ‘Taka’ is the currency of which country?
(Q.5) Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights (TRIPS) is an international agreement administered by:
- World Trade Organisation (WTO)
- United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD)
- World Bank
- International Monetary Fund (IMF)
(Q.6) Who is the current Union Minister for Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises?
- Shri Kalraj Mishra
- Shri Anant Geete
- Shri Ramvilas Paswan
- Shri Ravi Shanka Prasad
(Q.7) Imphal is the capital of which Indian State?
- Arunachal Pradesh
(Q.8) ‘A tradition of trust’ is the tagline of which Bank?
- Syndicate Bank
- Corporation Bank
- Bank of India
- Allahabad Bank
(Q.9) ATMs owned and operated by non-bank entities are referred to as:
- White Label ATM
- Brown Label ATM
- Blue Label ATM
- Green label ATM
(Q.10) Who among the following has NEVER been the Governor of Reserve Bank of India?
- Amitabh Ghosh
- Yashwant Sinha
- Bimal Jalan
- Manmohan Singh
All The Best