GK questions asked in IBPS Clerk Mains 2nd Jan 2016
IBPS Clerk Mains exam has already begun. Hereby, we provide you GK Questions asked in Morning slot on 2nd January 2016. These questions can be placed under following broad categories:
Disclaimer: These questions have been shared with us by our readers on our whatsapp service. Editorial team of Entrancegeek has not verified it and thus owners of www.entrancegeek.com are NOT responsible for any consequences resulting from using this information
- National Voters Day observed on which date?
- Literacy rate as per Census 2011?
- Currency of Nigeria?
- Beirut is the capital of?
- Dachigam National Park is located in which state?
- First scientist to receive Bharat Ratna?
- What does letter ‘R’ stand for in abbreviation RIDF?
- PT Usha associated with which sport?
- Abu located in which state?
- National Housing Board (NHB) is a subsidiary of ____? RBI
- Headquarters of IDFC Bank?
- Abbreviation CRAR stands for?
- Which among the following is a public sector bank?
- Utility of KYC
- Frequency of RBI monetary policy review?
- India’s first credit Information Company?
Current Affairs – Banking & Economy:
- Name the Bank that recently shut private banking operations in India?
- Question about Nai Manzil scheme for minorities
- Question on Atal Pension Yojna
- Question on FIF fund size
- New Development Bank has been floated by ________
- Question on Small Finance bank
Current Affairs – General:
- Current President of France?
- Which country won Davis Cup 2015?
- Sunil Narain plays cricket from which country?
- Venue of BRICS media summit?
- Recipient of Mahatma Phule Sant Award 2015?
- Which village became the first smokeless village of India?
- Who has been appointed as secretary general of Common Wealth Games?
All those readers who have already appeared for IBPS Clerk Mains may please add more questions in the comment box