BSNL TTA 2016 Important Current Affairs Questions
Paper – I of BSNL TTA 2016 exam will have total 20 questions. Out of these 20 questions, approximately 5 to 10 questions will be based on static General Knowledge and Current Affairs. Hereby we have provided Practice Questions based on Current Affairs.
(Q.1) Which country has won maximum Gold Medals at Rio Olympics 2016?
- United States
- Great Britain
(Q.2) Who is the current Chairman and MD of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. (BSNL)?
- Anupam Shrivastava
- Shekhar Bhattacharya
- Vikas Kashyap
- Rajeev Saxena
(Q.3) In context of telecommunications, what does abbreviation ’ISD’ stand for?
- International Standard Dialling
- Indian Standard Dialling
- International Subscriber Dialling
- Indian Subscriber Dialling
(Q.4) Who among the following is the author of the book ‘A Life in Diplomacy’?
- N J Sharma
- L P Fernandes
- V C Rajawat
- M K Rasgotra
(Q.5) What was the 2016 theme of ‘International Day of United Nations Peacekeepers’ which is observed on 29th May every year?
- ‘Honouring our Heroes’
- ‘Together for Peace’
- ‘A Force for the future’
- ‘Adapting to New Challenges’
(Q.6) In context of Indian Defence, what is ‘Varunastra’
- it is a new anti tank missile inducted in Indian Air Force
- it is an anti-submarine torpedo which was recently inducted in Indian Navy
- it is a new border surveillance system developed by DRDO
- it is short range surface – to – air missile tested by Indian Army
(Q.7) Which country will host G20 Summit in September 2016?
(Q.8) V Narayanasamy has been recently sworn-in as Chief Minister of:
(Q.9) Who is the Director of the National Award Winning Film ‘Baahubali’?
- S S Rajamouli
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Kabir Khan
- Karan Johar
(Q.10) Muhammad Ali, who passed away in June 2016, was associated with which sport?
All The Best