Bank of Maharashtra Probationary Officer 2016 Recruitment
About Bank of Maharashtra:
Bank of Maharashtra is a major public sector bank in India. Government of India holds 81.61% of the total shares. The bank has 15 million customers across the length and breadth of the country served through 1895 branches as of 5 April 2016. It has largest network of branches by any public sector bank in the state of Maharashtra.
Post Name: Probationary Officer in JMG Scale I
Note: The candidate thus selected will be admitted into the Training Institute for undergoing required 1 year training programme including 3 months internship. After successful completion of the training programme the candidates will be awarded the POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN BANKING & FINANCE from theInstitute. Only those candidates who complete the training successfully shall be handed over appointment letters from the Bank and accordingly will be absorbed in the Bank as Probationary Officers in JMG Scale-I
No. of Vacancies: 500
Age (as on 1st July 2016)
- Minimum Age: 18 years & Maximum Age: 28 years. Candidates born not earlier than 02.07.1988 and not later than 01.07.1998 [both days Including] are only eligible to apply
- Refer official notification for Relaxation in upper age limit for specified categories
Educational Qualification (as on 1st July 2016)
- Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from a recognized institute / University
- Emoluments of Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I is presently in the scale of Rs. 23700-980/7-30560- 1145/2-32850-1310/7-4
- The total package also includes DA, HRA & CCA, as per rules in force from time to time depending upon place of posting. Medical, LTC, Contributory pension scheme under defined contributory Retirement benefit scheme-2004 of Central Government, Gratuity etc. will be admissible as per Banks rules
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in the on-line Examination, Personal Interview and/or GD
Pattern of Online Exam:
- The questions in objective tests except for the Test of English will be printed in bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi.
- The candidates shall be required to qualify in each objective test as per cut-off marks determined on the basis of Group Performance in each test.
- There will be negative marks for the wrong answers in the Objective Tests. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Candidates will have to pass in each of the objective tests
- Candidates qualifying in the online test will be shortlisted and called for Personal Interview / Group Discussion subject to the number of intake in each category
Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Non-refundable):
|Category of Candidate||Application Fees/Intimation Charges|
|For All Other||Rs. 600/-|
To Apply Online: Click Here
|Opening Date for making online application and payment of Fees/Intimation Charges||12th August 2016|
|Last Date for making online application and submission of application fees/intimation charges||6th September 2016|
|Date of Written Test||Will be communicated separately|
Before applying for this position, aspiring candidates are advised to go through every detail mentioned in the Official Notification, and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria and accept all general conditions applicable to this post. Besides, candidates are advised to regularly check Bank of Maharashtra’s website www.bankofmaharashtra.in for latest updates on selection process.
All the Best