Bank of Baroda PO 2016 Important General Knowledge Questions
Friends, please practice these questions to gain confidence for the upcoming Bank of Baroda PO 2016 exam
(Q.1) Bank of Baroda was founded in which year?
(Q.2) Which among the following pairs of Country – Currency is INCORRECT?
- China – Yen
- Thailand – Baht
- Indonesia – Rupiah
- Philippines – Peso
(Q.3) In context of Indian Economy, what does abbreviation ‘MSME’ stand for:
- Marginal, Small and Medium Enterprises
- Micro, Standard and Macro Enterprises
- Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
- Micro, Small and Macro Enterprises
(Q.4) 8th September has been proclaimed as ________________________ Day by UNESCO
- World Heritage Day
- International Cultural Diversity Day
- International Children Rights Day
- International Literacy Day
(Q.5) Which among the following institutions has NOT been granted in-principle approval to set up Payments Bank by Reserve Bank of India (RBI)?
- Reliance Communications
- Tech Mahindra
(Q.6) Which among the following pairs of Country – Capital is CORRECT?
- Australia – Sydney
- Canada – Ottawa
- Brazil – Rio de Janeiro
- Turkey – Istanbul
(Q.7) Which entity releases data on Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in India?
- Reserve Bank of India
- Ministry of Finance
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
(Q.8) Pritzker Prize is associated with which field?
- Medicinal Research
(Q.9) A significant decline in economic activity spread across the economy, lasting more than a few months, normally visible in real GDP, real income, employment, industrial production, and wholesale-retail sales is referred to as:
(Q.10) Which among the following National Parks is NOT located in Madhya Pradesh?
- Pench National Park
- Bandipur National Park
- Bandhavgarh National Park
- Kanha National Park
All The Best