Bank of Baroda PO 2016 Important Current Affairs Questions
Friends, please practice these questions to gain confidence for the upcoming Bank of Baroda PO 2016 exam
(Q.1) What is the current Repo Rate, post Reserve Bank of India’s (RBI) third bi-monthly monetary policy statement announced on 9th August 2016?
(Q.2) Who is the current MD and CEO of Bank of Baroda?
- P S Jayakumar
- K R Kamath
- R Koteeswaran
- Rajeev Rishi
(Q.3) Who among the following has received ‘Best Actor’ Award at 63rd National Film Awards?
- Salman Khan for Bajrangi Bhaijan
- Amir Khan for PK
- Amitabh Bachchan for Piku
- Ranveer Singh for Bajirao Mastani
(Q.4) Who among the following is the author of the book ‘The Education President’?
- N K Rajput
- B L Gupta
- J T Chaterjee
- O P Jindal
(Q.5) Shri Ram Vilas Paswan is the Current Union Cabinet Minister for:
- Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution
- Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
- Health and Family Welfare
- Civil Aviation
(Q.6) Whom did Andy Murray defeat in final match to win Wimbledon 2016 Championship in Men’s Singles Category?
- Novak Djokovic
- Milos Raonic
- Roger Federer
- Rafael Nadal
(Q.7) What was the 2016 theme of ‘World Humanitarian Day’, which is observed on 19th August every year?
- ‘Humanity for Growth’
- ‘Inclusive Humanity’
- ‘One Humanity’
- ‘Humanity and Environment’
(Q.8) India’s rank on the Global Innovation Index improved to _____ position, up from the 2015 rank of being number 81
- 46th position
- 56th position
- 66th position
- 76th position
(Q.9) The government has decided to set up a committee to look into all issues including foreign direct investment norms pertaining to the fast growing e-commerce industry in the country. This committee will be headed by:
- Amitabh Kant
- Arvind Panagariya
- Rakesh Mohan
- Subramanian Swamy
(Q.10) Why was Urjit Patel in news recently?
- He has been elected as full time member of Niti Aayog
- He has been appointed as new Governor of Reserve Bank of India
- He has been conferred Central Banker of the year award by IMF
- He has been appointed as Chairman of Bombay Stock Exchange
All The Best